Hey guys! I totally meant to get this post up over the weekend, but I wound up with a super-full docket on Saturday between gallivanting around the first summer market, making you all a rockin’ pizza (with ramps, oh yeah), snapping some photos of J’s band in the afternoon, then heading down to NY to visit my parents. To all the mothers out there, and to my mom most especially — Happy Mother’s Day! Being around my mom this weekend as she proudly showed off her giant gardens she planted this past week, it’s hard to believe that only four months ago she was lying in a hospital bed recovering from a mastectomy. I love you, mom, and I am so not surprised that you’re totally kicking stupid cancer’s ass.
I haven’t had a chance to do one of these Rewinds in a little while (buried in work, enjoying the spring weather when I actually have a free moment, blah blah bah), so some of these things go back a couple weeks, and might not be new to everyone. If they are, yay! If not, revisiting is always fun. :)
1. Izy’s doughnut post — holy cow. I cannot believe what this girl does with .gifs. If I tried, my brain would melt and my eyes would fall out of my head. Also, THOSE DOUGHNUTS.
2. I am so fascinated by this cake. I just can’t get over it.
4. Alanna made this awesome soda that I am dying to try. And then she made a strawberry caprese salad that might have changed my life. (Tomato chunks, not totally my thing. But strawberries in a salad, plus balsamic — YES.)
5. These pictures from Eva’s trip to VT made me so happy. The greenhouses, the wood fire oven and that pizza, those piggies EATING BAGUETTES!!
6. I am so psyched that Linda bought some ramps, and her ramp pesto looks awesome!